Police Suggestion Wheel clamp/impound when no RC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Brief description of idea: Add wheel clamps to RTU Officers. When no Roadcrew is on, allow clamped cars to be ticketed to be impounded. When Roadcrew is on, send a message through /rc similar to the current one for broken cars.

What benefits would this idea have for the department: No stupid cars left on the highway forever until RC comes on to impound them.

What potential negatives could this have for the department: Officers impounding a whole parking lot full of criminals' cars during shootouts

Reaction score
A suggestion which makes both the cops and crims happy, stops crims from T1 their car when driving 400 mph down the highway. I am fortunate as a staff member I can remove cars blocking the highway but not everyone has this luxury!

Reaction score
-support clamping the car doesnt mean you can tow it so that means the car will just stay there until rc is on ??

Reaction score
  • Staff
-support clamping the car doesnt mean you can tow it so that means the car will just stay there until rc is on ??
Read the post again. "When no Roadcrew is on, allow clamped cars to be ticketed to be impounded."

Last edited:
Reaction score
I’d rather cops have them than have roadcrew workers go about booting every fucking car they see that’s stopped at the side of the road for so much as a bollocking nanosecond.

Reaction score
i disagree with this idea. Stranded cars are a realistic part of the city-dwelling experience, and creates interesting coneage ideas for RTU -support

Reaction score
  • Staff
i disagree with this idea. Stranded cars are a realistic part of the city-dwelling experience, and creates interesting coneage ideas for RTU -support
I would be inclined to agree, but if the player has gone AFK and no RC comes on for hours, we'd have to get some poor sod to sit there for hours to wait for RC if you really want to see those cones. Usually they're just left there

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would be inclined to agree, but if the player has gone AFK and no RC comes on for hours, we'd have to get some poor sod to sit there for hours to wait for RC if you really want to see those cones. Usually they're just left there
i just push the weehcle (@Madda ) out of the way with my police vehicle so that its not blocking the entire width of the road

Reaction score
Increase wages for legal jobs such as roadcrew so there's more of an incentive for people to use said jobs, and this won't be a problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.