Glass Co + Parker property.

Reaction score
Even though people seem to moan at me when I do this I am going to use the real life card.

Parker and Glass Co or on a small trading estate of which all properties are owned by the bank. This means the bank owns the land that they sit on, not the local authority. There is only one trading estate that I know of that the council actually have rights for the land on.

Even in cases of local authority, civilians who are not visiting or established in buildings within the estate do not have a right of way on an industrial estate. If the collective building owners do not want people parking or roaming the industrial estate they have the right to request that the person be removed.

Reaction score
Even though people seem to moan at me when I do this I am going to use the real life card.

Parker and Glass Co or on a small trading estate of which all properties are owned by the bank. This means the bank owns the land that they sit on, not the local authority. There is only one trading estate that I know of that the council actually have rights for the land on.

Even in cases of local authority, civilians who are not visiting or established in buildings within the estate do not have a right of way on an industrial estate. If the collective building owners do not want people parking or roaming the industrial estate they have the right to request that the person be removed.

Always good to see someone actually getting involved and trying to have their say

This isn't Real life, its Perpheads. If you, as a player purchased the Property, it dosen't act as Rent, it acts as a proper purchase of the property permanatley until you leave the server or reconnect, if you own both properties you own the whole estate and no one as a civillian or officer should tresspass at your gates.

If you own both of the buildings then that private property mark should expand until the gates leading In/Out of the complex. If you own 1 of the buildings and someone owns the other then you share that 'Public' road between each other and that 'Public' area in the photo should still class as private property. Thats only what I think.

I said this 5+ Months ago and I stick to it. The area isn't public when both are owned by 1 person or a group, this dosen't apply, people can come on if 2 different owners own 2 different buildings then people can pass through to get to the desired property around there.