Model Suggestion Glock 18c Extended Magazine + General Glock Buff

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Glock 18c Extended Magazine + General Glock Buff
Suggestion Description: Alright so we will start off with the elephant in the post... The big extendo
When you're using the fun switch Glock, the fun only lasts a few seconds. I'm trying to let off a large amount of rounds in a rapid succession with little accuracy (Similar to the Mac).

The second part is a general buff to the newer models and generations of Glocks to expand the criminals weapon repertoire (Not the Glock 17). We all have different tastes and most importantly, different crafting levels. It sucks when new players grind to reach a higher firearms level to obtain the Glock 18 or 20 only to find it gets outgunned by the Berettas because they're not up to date with the current gun meta. Maybe a faster fire rate or faster time to kill on civilians with no armour.

In all seriousness though I feel the Glock 20 is no different to the Glock 17 (Even though it has a bigger calibre) and you would be a fool to craft Glock 18c's these days when they're major inaccurate and do no damage.

Also for the model of the extended mag, it could literally just be an added length so not super hard to make (See picture)

Why should this be added?:
- Give players more guns to use
- Viable SMG swap out for small raids or counters
- It's fun to hold down left click
- I crafted Glock 18s a long time ago and now they're collecting dust
- Glocks have a bunch of stopping power "IRL" *NERD*

What negatives could this have?:

- Ruin the economy?
- If the Glock 17 does get buffed then cop advantage?
- Update might flop?
Let me know of anymore you can think of in the replies

Useful Images: