Gmod Crashed after loading PERP - HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Greetings,

I am a veteran PERP player who wants to return after being out for about a year.

I installed gmod and joined the server, only to find out it crashes as soon as loading is complete.

I tried to install all content packs and map by going to the workshop, but it still crashes.

Any fixes? Really wanna get back into PERP!

P.S. My friend who just installed gmod also has the same issue. (Our specs are more then powerful enough)

Yours Sincerely,
Mario

Reaction score
Delete everything in these folders
b8bfc00640.png

Unsubscribe from any other addons that you are subscribed to, or disable them so they don't conflict in any way.

Try put -dxlevel90 in your launch options

For some people setting everything but models to low, and updating their graphics card drivers also seemed to fix things.

If all else fails, try a good old re-install because who the fuck knows, sometimes it fixes things.

otherwise if none of those things work, look here https://perpheads.com/search/8910/?q=crash+loading&o=relevance plenty of threads where people had the same issue with other fixes.

Reaction score
Delete everything in these folders
b8bfc00640.png

Unsubscribe from any other addons that you are subscribed to, or disable them so they don't conflict in any way.

Try put -dxlevel90 in your launch options

For some people setting everything but models to low, and updating their graphics card drivers also seemed to fix things.

If all else fails, try a good old re-install because who the fuck knows, sometimes it fixes things.

otherwise if none of those things work, look here https://perpheads.com/search/8910/?q=crash+loading&o=relevance plenty of threads where people had the same issue with other fixes.

I deleted everything, should I now just join the server or download any packs/maps from the workshop?

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.