Going to London

Reaction score
Any tips on how to not get mugged and stabbed in London and what stuff should I do?

Im assuming you’re going to the main areas of London where the attractions are.

You won’t be stabbed or shot or mugged in London if we’re being serious. That only goes for the popular attractions and tourist places.

To avoid getting mugged or pickpocketed or whatever, wear your backpack so it’s on your chest or so, but I highly doubt this would happen unless you go to a random estate.

I'll be going to the Metallica concert, will I still not be stabbed

‘2012’ cool story

I don’t know where the Metallica concert is but just wear your backpack on your chest if you bring one and don’t keep many things on you.

@Kenty Its like very east of London, and yeah. I went to Kyiv on my return trip to Israel and I without knowing just thought that people would steal my so I took photos very carefully and then hid my phone in a closeable pocket.

When I was driving to my city in Israel I got the news that my uncle who was getting me to the airport got his wallet stolen cuz they cut his backpack in like a second smh my head :laughcry:

And don't say the N word to African people! Don't forget that!
And don't say Wigger to White people! Don't forget that!

I went to London when I was younger (Before all the Muslims arrived) and it was nice. Like you, I went to the attractions such as the Sea Life, London Eye, Big Ben, Buckingham Palance, Went near 10 Downing Street, Canary Warf, Gherkin, Shard, London Tower and the Tower Bridge.

Back