Good bye

Reaction score
So as some of you might know I am basicly on my last warning for Perp. Anything bad I do will get me banned so I have decided to take a break from Perp. It was fun when I started Perp but now its just boaring. You just go in a cycle.

Buy house
Grow
50-50 chance you lose all your shit when you go out for 2 mins
collect stuff.
get mugged at DD

I loved Perp but now alot of my friend don't come on , half the community hates me and i basicly have no more money. The only execiting thing about perp is crafting weapons and raids. Anything else is just , Sit there waiting for drugs to be done.

I would like to thank some people for helping me and just being nice and friendly

@Sam - Your basicly the only one I trust with trunk storage
@Shaun - Still a fat ass always a fat ass
@TheBoss2015 - Rest in banaroni for 6 months
@TheVin - Thanks for showing me Perp
@LEWIS 088 - Salty ghost
@ItsAquaaHD - You still owe me 800k , im not forgetting that
@Cruse Still waiting on the 10k you owe me also thanks for being a good friend :p
Bye

Last edited:
Reaction score
if you want to leave im not the one to change it but im just saying if you would try to become a cop or swat you will understand how fun it is, i like the way you make money from being cop+ if you love raiding that's exactly what you need to do, you dont lose anything if you die as a cop/swat and you raid alot+ 80% you gonna win.
sorry for the shit grammar

Reaction score
All I do nowadays is:

Get on perp
Run half way to the garage, be exhausted like a fat fuck
Get my expensive BMW 507 out
Drive around for a bit until I get bored
Disconnect

My average fucking day.

But hey, at least i don't crash into @The HitMan on a daily basis :)

Although you're claiming "half the community hates you" I never really got to meet you in-game (mostly because i was never active enough) although I have heard rumors, still doesn't change my opinion. I don't judge anyone based on others opinions or on what videos people upload about you failing miserably, you're not doing a Ryan The Russian Dog at least.

What I would suggest is, do not give a flying fuck what other people say about you based on the negatives. Basically how every person on the internet survives.

Have a good time.

Reaction score
"The only exciting thing about perp is crafting weapons and raids. Anything else is just , Sit there waiting for drugs to be done."

Of course it's boring. When all you do is sit around and wait for drugs to grow, and raid because it's "exciting" it's going to be boring. Go out, create some RP situations, even something as simple as if you see a car crash pull up and offer assistance, if your in a crash or an accident exchange papers and wait for an officer, it isn't hard to do things like this to make people's RP better, make a restaurant, start a passive org, of course you can do crime in between these things but having a mix of RP is nice. But of course you don't make $20000 dollars an hour doing things like that so why would you do it right?

Reaction score
See you later old friend, we had some good times, like when we were sniping, I think, @xhantium and his friend. You died as always and I got your sniper lmao. Then I killed one of them and drove away in my Green Mitsu. Then @MrAaron came and I shot them in the back until only 10mins later the whole squad pulled up, we literally got raped. It was still fun, and the time we got raided at church not too long ago, and I pretty much killed everyone.

It's been fun, and is sad that it has to end, for now at least. Come back to us, and don't be too long.

See ya!

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Me and the org gave you a hard time (for certain reasons), especialy @xhantium that mugs you every time he sees you .... towards the end you just gave up and let him do it. I always felt sorry for you, tried so hard but you were always getting mugged and raided. Thats why i didnt mug you. Your a nice guy hope you come back and end up with a better record from then on.

I spend most of my day solving man slaughter cases with @jimmythehamster, comparing them with the Pristorious case and seeing if they have a leg to stand on.

Reaction score
rip
0eb0da3c5d.png

Reaction score
I never fully got to know you but you got stuck in the loop like everyone else. Me im probably one of the most legit people of all time barely growing or commiting crimes since evocity. Its so hard to make money the legit way so I turn to growing then get raided and just give up.

I wish you the best of luck in your life and will not ask for any of your money, you earned it and its yours to keep.

Reaction score
I raided you often, because you made me get into the CSGO betting habit, costing me like £500, so if you do come back, i'll continue to raid you til i feel you have repaid your debt, kappa.

All jokes a side, have a good one.