Good bye , Forever

Reaction score
So I got banned a few months ago for breaking out of binds, this ban was permanent so i couldn't just wait it out. I made one appeal that I put a lot of effort into then I made one with about 0% effort.

I wanted to just say goodbye and thank all of you for being a community that I have been part of for a Year and a half. I just feel that when I leave something will be missing because Perp was all I used to think about. Now all I do is play World of Warcraft and pray for mounts to drop.

What I do to pass the time is make youtube videos and stream. @LordTyla. I enjoy doing those things. Someday I will look at this perm ban as a good thing because it might have helped me get to another stage in my life.

Perp has helped me get through some rough times in life and was fun while I played it.
Perp was good and perp was bad at time but it was mostly good because I always had fun driving my car around and helping people.

There were some people that I would like to mention for just being my friend on perp and being nice people

@TheVin You were the one that showed me this community and the only reason I still play gmod

@TheBoss2015 I brought you to this community and got us both banned from AG ( Cancer community)

@WilliamVamsti You were the one that made me stay in the game and helping me. I hope you get to read this.

@Sam Just a great guy that eats prawn sandwitches out a bin.

@Shaun Best mod I ever knew and is a fatass

@LEWIS 088 Salty Ghost you can have my props.

@Adrish and @Bertie - good friends.

@ItsAquaaHD When Theboss gets unbanned give him all the money

@John Daymon Im like john cena YOU CAN'T RAID ME NOW.

Anyway thank you guys for being an awesome community. Maybe oneday just maybe I may come back Maybe.

Reaction score
Good luck with your new and improved, non-virtual life!