Goodbye all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ciao mate, it was great fun to rp with you and your accent will always be remembered in the server :D

ind

Reaction score
Goodbye mate, take care and hope to see you on the server again one day.

Reaction score
JarredInator said:
Ciao mate, it was great fun to rp with you and your accent will always be remembered in the server :D
I know that you love my accent :) And stop messing around with everyone man ;)

Reaction score
Anchorman1.gif

I still remember my first day growing alone, in that small town place by the church, and you and your brother grew beside me. Then we met in Paralake and I joined the Greek's, I'm going to miss you old friend

Reaction score
The Real Black Jesus said:
repostrepostrepost
I can't forget this day xD We were defending our houses with baseball bats and a berreta with 12 bullets inside :)

Reaction score
JarredInator said:
Jarred when i will come back i will teach you how to raid bases xD ;)

Reaction score
Oh Jonny I had a laugh with you, you are an awesome rper so I hope to see you in the future again! Have fun during your break and don't do drugs. :)

Reaction score
Will always remeber the gang war we were in ;) Sad to see you go man. Hope to see you soon

Trande

There goes the best raider the server ever had. You were the first guy who robbed me back in EvoCity :( Bye bye, and have a good time! Hopefully you will be back soon!

Reaction score
Johny Quid, y u heff to leave? You were a cool guy and a good friend. I hope you will join soon,

Reaction score
Who's gonna be my arch enemy now...
The conflict between our orgs was the best war we have ever been involved in. Good luck with what ever you may do in your absence.

Status
Not open for further replies.