Goodbye everyone

Reaction score
Did not expect this Kirk, best of luck in the future with your band. If I visit Istanbul I will let you know!

Reaction score
Damn that sucks... I'm gonna miss you :(

Gl with everything irl, it truly is what's most important!

Reaction score
I'm gonna miss you man all the fun we had together. just remember if you need help with anything I'll be there for you

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Excuse me, while I nurse a severe hangover after yesterday getting beat up by some roidhead bouncer.

But, how do you excpect to leave after playing 8 hours a day everyday. It just wont happen unless you have other priorities and no spare time which I can doubt if you are already able to play 8 hours a day anyway. So I very highly doubt you are leaving and believe a denial or you being in denial may be the reason for this post likr 99.9999% of the other enforcer applicants that choose to mske a leaving post the day after its rejected.

But yeah, see ya. Good luck with the band.

Reaction score
Excuse me, while I nurse a severe hangover after yesterday getting beat up by some roidhead bouncer.

But, how do you excpect to leave after playing 8 hours a day everyday. It just wont happen unless you have other priorities and no spare time which I can doubt if you are already able to play 8 hours a day anyway. So I very highly doubt you are leaving and believe a denial or you being in denial may be the reason for this post likr 99.9999% of the other enforcer applicants that choose to mske a leaving post the day after its rejected.

He come on this morning to play as cop and he gave all his things away.

Reaction score

Well thanks a lot. yes i have spare time to play. but i really dont want to continue. i just feel like im wasting my time. Everyone thinks i left because my enforcer application denied. well i already knew i was about to get denied. I was already left the perp before posting the goodbye post. I always want to be part of staff,