Goodbye everyone!

Reaction score
I am plugging out the computer as it is too much of a distraction from learning and school. I want to thank all the people in here for all the banter and fun, it was quite an experience. Personal thanks to some people:
@Sapir Sugavi the most chill person that will allow a gold nova 2 to play with a DMG.
@Johny-Quid$$$ , @Panda , @Alabin , @Sapir Sugavi (again), @Belg Lmfao for forming the best CS:GO team ever, was a pleasure playing with you all. You are still 5 people so go get that win!
@Stomper being a good friend all the way.
@John Daymon for making EvoCity actually fun.
@Niko for being the worst driver on The Crew :booty: still sexy though
@Trande for being the best. The best hitler, the hotest guy, the companion hater on Beniamin Netanyahu, for being a boyfriend for a good period of time, for being the 80 y/o drunk russian that is actually serbian, for being the right shark, for having the best discussions with.
@Tanges @StephenPuffs @Xquality @Fredy for the orgy that created this wonderful server.
@MattIsMadForCod best moderator and a physics guy. Good luck on physics, im looking towards learning it too.
@Duffy best politician, hates Israel. I must confess Israel are a bunch of twats, looking to move out of here ASAP.

Note if I forgot you and ill add you right away!

Last edited: