Goodbye

Reaction score
Im leaving perp.. It was fun before but right now its just a deathmatch.. People are harassing me and threatening me irl . People only try to find raids, today I was stuck in a room with zipties on for like 20 minutes, it was my apartment. when there were like 10-15 people, some 2 guys were just searching every building and checking if anyone owns it to raid it. I lost all my money its just not fun, especially because I lost the money after a mug . I bet people will just spread negativity here because they just.. dont like me or something.. Im sorry but I cant handle this hate and this mass killing anymore.. Thanks to @Blicky for helping me lately, thanks to @Hondje for being my good friend and perp and always helping me too.

Reaction score
You win some, you lose some. That's just how it is, people look for raids, people don't.

You were just unfortunate, and everyone has an occasion like that, you're not the only one. Just think of it as a lesson to be more careful with your surroundings, it's nothing to quit over, and if you're considering to quit because you lost some virtual items, then that should be something to change.

If you're being harassed, talk to someone personally, there's lots of support available - doesn't have to be staff.

Reaction score
right im going to be a bit blunt here and say instead of doing this "oh poor me" approach there are other ways of getting around things, like not living in a terrible slums apartment and also contacting staff members, or any other community member you trust if you feel that you're being harassed because thats what we're here for :)!

so yeah see you soon

Reaction score
Im trying to get some israeli players to help me by proving staff that they are actually threatening to do stuff to me irl .
[DOUBLEPOST=1488221537,1488207125][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyway until the threatening thing gets solved I don't think il come on.

Reaction score
Well, dude... I've been raided atleast 50 times in a week by crazy people, they car bombed me, used remote explosives infront of my house and such. Okay, about threatening; Dont take that people serious.

Contact me over the private message, i'll sort out in-game cash issue for you.

Reaction score
Sad to see you go bud, but I just wanna tell you that it was worse before.

Back in the summer of 2016, The Herpes and Standicks were mugging and raiding 24/7, especially in the early hours of the server. One time, the guy would help you and another time he would raid you. You're not the only one.

Hope you come back