Kurze's Goodbye

Reaction score
As of next week I will be moving house and in preparation of my twins being born. I will have to say goodbye for now, I will be online a bit during next week but starting 9-10. I will not be active on the server no more until life gives me a chance to play games again. I will still be lurking around the forums to see updates and such. Thankyou for all of my pleasent interactions and memories, I have had plenty of laughs and great moments that I cannot forget.

Id like to thank ASDA for making my perp career so much fun, I truly enjoyed it.

I've dissapointed plenty of people in my short time as staff however, I dont regret anything I did during that time, thankyou for those who actually helped me and pushed me to do it!

Wish you all the best! :cat:

meow.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Good luck Kurze! Shame to see you go, Hopefully see you around whenever you're next around

Max

Reaction score
good luck with the auld twins lad - your favourite valorant 5th and Asda member

Reaction score
Congratulations on your children, I wish they the best of health and an non stressful move for you. Nice playing with you.

Reaction score
Kurze mate, we go as far back to being in the LT for ZARP TTT, it's been a fucking blast with ya and I hope the absolute best for you and your new family!

Reaction score
reserved for asda employees only sorry
Customers when they cannot find the prime

AMLnZu8xJCT1TTAmnLJzvHi7Im3i8r6jTNxicu43LrUQpg=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj