Goodbye, for now.

Reaction score
Synatec, loved your RP and I loved your personality, stay in touch..
And good luck with life.

Reaction score
Just something quick, things have changed the past week. I feel a lot better right now but still not good enough to do anything. I go to school again and hang out with friends again. I still hate what happened though.
I guess many people want to know so here is why I am so upset.

So 3 weeks ago my parents were having a fight. It was about the most shittiest thing ever, but that's not important. This fight really destroyed their.... let's say "love". They divorced. This is only 1 reason...
The same week, my girlfriend broke up with me. No, not in person. She did it with "WhatsApp". This was too much for me, I gave up in doing anything and said I was sick so I didn't need to go to school.
A week after this all happened my grandmother was just doing her normal routine for the day, going to the super market on her bike. Around 1PM I got called by the hospital, she fell from her bike and broke her right leg and red arm. She also had a big wound in her head. 2 days later she died in the hospital...
This all was way too much for me. I gave up in EVERYTHING after she died. I didn't eat, drink or even try to eat or drink. I couldn't sleep for days.
When I made this thread, everyone showing support really meant something to me. I decided to resume my normal life. I really feel a lot better now. I might join the server again, actually, I will. Not like I would normally do AHUM *12 hours straight*. But just once in a while.

Thanks everyone, really.
This is what I wanted to say. September just went really bad for me. But like my uncle always says: "When something goes really really bad, it only happens once in your life, just like it happens to others".

EMOTIONS
upset, sad, angry. HAPPY

Reaction score
Yoo syna, goed dat het weer wat beter gaat. Ik weet hoe het voelt om iemand te verliezen maar niet hoe het is als je wereld instort. Ik ben blij dat je weer een beetje op weg bent naar een normaal leven. Mocht je mentale steun zoeken kan ik je dat geven. Wil je praten zal ik kijken of ik tijd kan maken.

Je kunt dit! Kom op en zet door laat zien dat zwaktes overwinbaar zijn!