Goodbye

Reaction score
Well, as you all may know i've recently recieved an perm ban, because we were a few left on the server, XQ started doing some fun banter with us, he left and we proceed a bit more.
I had been doing a little raiding erlier and killed a few officers. An officer was in the area when we were doing banter, and what i was told after my ban (din't remember the situation very well, but do now), a friend was getting arrested, and i was warranted so i had nothing to risk, and he had raided with me so he was probally also, so i shot a few shots in the air, to get his attention and ran off, it worked. My escape almost was succesful, but i died in the end. And it triggered an perm ban on me. We were all just having fun. Gotta love them haters who plays to only make ARs.

Now to the goodbye part.
It have been an pleasure playing on perpheads, and i've made alot friends, and enemies aswell.
I don't like the part pointing out people where you thank them, but the owners really deserves an huge thank for all the work they have done. I have had a really great time. I don't know yet or if i will, be doing an appeal (might be an apology as i deleted all gmod because i was pissed), in the future.
It was great a stay, goodbye.

And last, i do really need to give a thanks to two people who always was there for me, and helped me my way up in perpheads, @xhantium and @Brinch, two really great boys. Also a huge thanks to @Robin Ljungberg!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nooo, not the great dane!

Atleast I won't get called a "jew" ever again.

Reaction score
D3lux, I had a great time whilst you were on the server, all the beef between the harpers and all that. We had our ups and downs but we were always having wars and what not.

Well, at least now I'm the only one with the Porsche Carrera GT :D

Good bye, good luck with whatever you're doing

Reaction score
@Mr Zan ... im the real jew here xD .

D3lux , my best friend ... ive told you serveal times before that you are a trouble maker and you have to control yourself but you didnt listen you just keep getting banned and banned till you got a perma one .
Really shame to see you leave in that bad attenion but i hope you get unbanned too soon .

Sorry for not playing with you on steam that because i dont have a pc , ill buy it this Friday i think . GOOD BYE VAGINA GUY

Im on the phone

Reaction score
Well RIP Chris.
We had many fun times together and sad to see you go due to perm ban on banter.
Hope one day you will return and have another last banter :p.

Enjoy life and cya later!