Goodbye for now

Reaction score
I'll still be around to do my PLPD duties as well as commit to the events I am already committed to running such as chess, but as life advances I simply cannot spend that much time here anymore.

I love PH to absolute bits, this community is one of a kind and I will always do my best to help, but on top of a stressful full time job, a hard incoming breakup, serious mental illness and mounting debt from getting these diagnosed I just cannot remain as dedicated to PH as I wish. This has caused me to act like someone I really think I am not and to do/say things that really aren't me and a lot of you may have picked up on this behavior at some point but I've done my best to stay away and prevent this.

Maybe if I have the capacity too I will come back soon, I have so much I want to give back to the server and one day maybe I will which makes this hard. For now however, this is goodbye and I will miss you all. I wish everyone the best in what they wish to do.

Reaction score
I'll still be around to do my PLPD duties as well as commit to the events I am already committed to running such as chess, but as life advances I simply cannot spend that much time here anymore.

I love PH to absolute bits, this community is one of a kind and I will always do my best to help, but on top of a stressful full time job, a hard incoming breakup, serious mental illness and mounting debt from getting these diagnosed I just cannot remain as dedicated to PH as I wish. This has caused me to act like someone I really think I am not and to do/say things that really aren't me and a lot of you may have picked up on this behavior at some point but I've done my best to stay away and prevent this.

Maybe if I have the capacity too I will come back soon, I have so much I want to give back to the server and one day maybe I will which makes this hard. For now however, this is goodbye and I will miss you all. I wish everyone the best in what they wish to do.
Sad to see you go hope things get better for you and that things start to lookup and you get to a point where you can come back as your best self if you need anyone to talk to or anything hit me up man!