Goodbye (ish)

Reaction score
Today, I have decided to leave the staff team. My activity has been pretty on and off over the past few months, mainly due to commitments outside of PERP such as my job and general life getting in the way of things. Fredy came to us and offered us to leave the staff team or step down to Senior Moderator. I think now it's only fair and right thing to do that I finally decide to step down and remove myself from the staff team, as I am not in a position to remain consistent with my staff activity.

I came back to the staff team as a helper at the start of the COVID-19 pandemic and have remained a staff member for around 4 years at this point. Not only that, but I've had an absolute blast of a time during my time back, and I have reconnected with some familiar old faces and made some great new friendships (and some enemies) along the way. However, I will still play on the server as I intend to remain as the Chief of Department for the PD and hopefully be able to continue my commitment in that aspect of the community. It's just now, due to my new job and other things, I won't be as active as I once was. Below, I'm going to tag a handful of people that I think deserve a mention here, but I won't be able to include too many names otherwise it would take me forever to write the list, so if you have been missed don't take it personally it's just I cannot be bothered to write 50+ people down.

@Mim - We first met doing RTU shit together and to this day we still chat shit and play games together. Great mate, and I'm sure we'll continue to fuck about for years to come (little britain impressions).

@flugs - We sadly never got to be admins together, but I've always enjoyed working with you as a staff member. Another great mate.

@Tyla Jai - Always a good laugh and I’m sure we will see each other around at work.

@MiniXIII - One of the biggest trolls I know, but always been motivated in roles you've had and always had some interesting chats.

@A1L - Most definitely the most toxic admin, but you make up for it for being pretty dedicated.

@Mallard - Had some great laughs with you mate, but chill out!

@SamSN - Bit of a neek, but we’ve played some good old games together.

@Collier - Cheers for running the staff team and working with us admin blokes.

@Jack - Quality accent.

@blackdown - Definitely the best American player this community has ever had, thanks for your service Joe Frappuccino.

@Mina - We need to get the gang back together to play more bed wars.

@Sindarin - You've done some amazing work with the new PD website and I like having chats on TS with you.
Hope i see you back in the later future!