The end of a Journey

Reaction score
Well then, this is it.

As of today, I've formally stepped down from both the PD as a Lieutenant and, after a small discussion with Administration, Left my position as Staff.

I'm not going to sugar coat this either. I was informed today after the Admin Meeting that I was being demoted due to my Inactivity. As of March, I've been unable to remain as active as I had hoped.

I'd have loved to have been able to come back and remain within either staff or the PD but my activity has resulted in a let down.

I'll see you all, hopefully, soon.

Reaction score
You dedicated a lot of time towards your goal of becoming an Enforcer and worked hard to achieve it. You performed well as a staff member and it's been really cool seeing your maturity, skill and confidence grow so substantially over the years. Good luck on your apprenticeship mate, take care!

Reaction score
You dedicated a lot of time towards your goal of becoming an Enforcer and worked hard to achieve it. You performed well as a staff member and it's been really cool seeing your maturity, skill and confidence grow so substantially over the years. Good luck on your apprenticeship mate, take care!
Thanks flugs, hopefully see you about!

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Reaction score
rip my man double jj
didnt even get honourary bro gg

Reaction score
rip my man double jj
didnt even get honourary bro gg
As much as Honorary would have been nice, It's given to select people who have made a noticeable contribution to the community.

It's entirely up to them if they wish to give me Honorary or not but I don't expect to receive it.