GoodBye to the biggest dick on the server.

Reaction score
Hate to say it but I am gone.

I have spent around 26 days of my life on this server. It hurts me a lot but I met some great people. I think I could fill the server with the amount of people I have to thank for giving me laughs and hours of fun.

If I could be bothered I would give my 2 million of possessions to @Bullyreece

A round up of the people to thank.
@Creepis
@Standish
@Chris
@MoronPipllyd
@[PH]Lamar-OOC
@Ben Lockwood
@EVIL
@MrLewis
@Blicky
@Jon Godinn
@Pear
@Bolli
@Liam
@Sdac2
@Swiper The Fox
And many others I cannot remember - Sorry if I forgot.

I may come back, I may roam the forums or I may be on the TS but for the time being I will only be on the forums until Lamar's BR gets handled.

My reason for leaving? I just can't have fun anymore, I don't have the patience and I don't like how the community has changed since V1 (Those were the best days and I will never forget the fun on there) Work takes up too much of my time and so does my social life and it leaves me with no time for this server.

I have been here for a year and half now so I have met too many people and seen so many of the staff team come and go or be promoted. Your worse decision was easily Alabin and your best one was definitely Chris and Creepis. I wish you all the best of luck and I couldn't thank Krinkles enough for showing me this server I was a cunt to everyone and I loved it.

Peace out, maybe one day there will be an English meet up and we can have a beer and wank each other off.

EDIT: Just a quick note. @obidan66 is the best RPer I have ever played with. Easily one of the best Passive RPers on the server.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Goodbye mate :(
I don't know how many times I watched your van videos but it's so many I lost count, your a really nice guy and I will miss you.

-Sam

Last edited:
Reaction score
You bastard. Don't leave. Still remember when I tried to M82 that SS for attempting to arrest you. I fucking missed wasted bullet gg no re. Jokes aside. You will be missed you downy cunt haha

Reaction score
He stole my van officer! Have a wonderful time Billy, You've been an amazing member of the community even though you screwed up and had to be saved from your "permanent" ban... Hope your van wont get stolen

Reaction score
You definetely have the biggest dick around all of us here, Billy :kappa:

Thank you so much for the time here. My first situation with you was probably when I tried to pull you over as a speed enforcer but lost you as I didn't pay attention to my back :( (Video should be somewhere on your channel or on the forums, "Fun with a black van")

I wish we could turn our TTT server into a temporary V1 (or the test server). The test server still has all the V1 data, just before switching to V2. Would be fun to get back to it, maybe even EvoCity which I never got to play.

See ya!

MattIs

we can have a beer and wank each other off.

Maybe ;)

Nah bye Billy, you've been really active and maybe it's best. Make sure you come and say hiya on the teamspeak and we'll have a chat.

I understand your frustration but you seriously need to try and help us get the server to scratch as without your input we don't have much.

Reaction score
Goodbye mate! Good luck for whatever you do in the future and make sure to come back every now and then please.

Reaction score
I will miss you man. You always got me laugh, you are a funny lad :kappa: . I hope you'll be back one day to be a cunt to everyone again! :ethan:
My indian homeboy <3
-Lamar

Reaction score
iqlR8k6.png

Famous last words.

Reaction score
Last time I saw you was an hour ago or so when you raided me, and I never even got the chance to know you properly even though I met you several times, It's sad to see you go, have fun.