Goodbye

Reaction score
Good bye, just for now. Well i have recently became a Staff member in SantosRP, so i want to dedicate my time there. I have recently became boerd of perp, and wanted to try something new, i have also wanted to be a staff member, i was going to try for enforcer, but there was no point i have not offerd enough to the community. Perpheads i been running for long, and its hard to become staff as it has been running for such a long time, and has a really tight community. So i though i would try a more newish community if that makes sense. Dont get me wrong everyone has made me feel welcome and had the best three months of my life. SO THANK YOU TO EVERYONE.

I hope to come back in the future. Ill still be in forums, not as much as though. However ill only be ig like 1 or twice a week. Thank you for everyone that changed my life

I love you ALL

Reaction score
Put it in the records;

He will be back in MAX 3 months...

SantosRP... Why they have a "RP" tag on their community name, i dont know...

Reaction score
Everyone is going to rate me for moving aren't they. I would rather tell you guys the truth. Please dont get me wrong i still love this community, i love it here and always will. I'm sorry for moving, but i will come back, perp made me, so you know i will return home

Reaction score
Just to let you know Santos RP is basically perp with less features, all of the things they 'coded' are actually just stolen addons from scriptfodder, sorry.

Reaction score
Just to let you know Santos RP is basically perp with less features, all of the things they 'coded' are actually just stolen addons from scriptfodder, sorry.
Fake_Britain.jpg

Reaction score
Just be careful of Josh and Rustic. They may seem really nice at first, but Josh is actually quite a harsh person and Rustic is just a attention seeker sometimes, he'll ruin someone else's reputation to get attention. I left the community as I was moderator and developer and was witnessing such vile acts from the owners. p.s Sara has Josh under her thumb! p.p.s Don't get on James Keegan's bad-side, I've seen what happens to people. It ain't pretty.

Overall: BE CAREFUL IN THAT COMMUNITY