I was demoted

Reaction score
Hello I'm Smudger

I was recently demoted from Moderator as I was inactive. I became Enforcer in July 2015 and became Moderator in August of the same year. My activity on the server has wasn't always the best and in recent months it was terrible. I want to say thank you to @MrLewis and @Bolli for not demoting me ages ago when I should have been. Also thank you to @j man and all the admins who were there for accepting me as staff in the first place.

Ayjay

Reaction score
It's a huge shame to see you go Smudger, you've put in a lot of hard work over the past three years and that has not gone unnoticed.

Thanks for your time, commitment and dedication during your run in our team.

Hope to see you around still!

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Thanks for alk the time and effort you dedicated into reports Smudgy.

You were a good staff memer.

Reaction score
Lol Gj getting demoted!!! Oh Wait PMSL

Anywho smudger I Hope you find joy in whatever you'll end up doing now, I brought you up for admin about twice but you know; you were inactive

Lots of Love xx

Reaction score
Like you said 'I don't like you Testa' and I don't like you either.

However apart from our brief moments of conflict, I must say you were very good at your job, perhaps one of the best when it came down to unbiased moderation and making the right decision.

Reaction score
Like you said 'I don't like you Testa' and I don't like you either.

However apart from our brief moments of conflict, I must say you were very good at your job, perhaps one of the best when it came down to unbiased moderation and making the right decision.
I always tried to be unbiased. Glad that I succeeded.