Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Due to false information i have been perma banned goodbye. perpheads iv known you since august 2013

Reaction score
Also i regret nothing except im sorry alex for being mad at you and making you mad.

Ayjay

Reaction score
You were DDoSing? - Was not there, and have no idea about what happened.. but if you did that's a stupid move and you deserve to be banned.

Reaction score
False information i didn't do anything. provide some sort of evidence and i will believe it.

Reaction score
Twitty said:
False information i didn't do anything. provide some sort of evidence and i will believe it.
im innocent until proven gulity

Ayjay

Reaction score
Can't really say anything, as I was not there and only saw it on sourcebans; but it's utterly pathetic to DDoS a server - especially one you work for. Fredy must of banned you for something, he wouldn't just perm-ban you without reasoning.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Rutger Cornfield;n28934 said:
Is this a joke?

8sgkHPv.png

Reaction score
This is very unexpected. But very strange too, I don't know why someone who's been mod for a long time would do something like that. Anyway, sad to see you go, mate.

Reaction score
For those who do not know what DDosing it is "Distributed Denial-Of-Service: Form of electronic attack involving multiple computers, which send repeated HTTP requests or pings to a server to load it down and render it inaccessible for a period of time. " It is actually pretty sad that "supposedly" tried to Ddos a pretty community wide and friendly server/organisation. Usually DDossing is used by people who want to shut a server that is doing something immoral and targeting players. In other words, mean organisations that only want money. And If Freddy was only doing this for the money this server would have been closed long time ago.

Reaction score
Evil Ls;n28964 said:
Looks like I'm not getting that 15k for the tv you 'accidentally' removed... Shame...
You can have my 500k and my lamborghini

Reaction score
Just to be clear, he didn't DDoS the server. He DDoS'ed individual people such as Swiper and I. Not sure on anyone else, so I am not going to stop here.

Status
Not open for further replies.