Goodbye

Reaction score
So due to my time at PERP I have had a very bad and good experience, I just want to RP but
Unfortunately due to new rules and new implementations it is turning into a something I don't
Casually enjoy playing and it has become something I come on to play while having banter.
Keel and Aaron are people I live for on PERP and I can't enjoy PERP with the new rules as its boring.

Exact points would be at the bazaar or business you can't place defence but in puffer-mart which is
Good for basing in is not classed as a business / shop its disgusting and despicable.
Gladly I am the only person in the PH community who is willing to speak out and you guys need to
Speak out more often in order to get your opinion heard and to get respected.

Its been a blast, all money goes to the MrAaron charity.

6252f286-3bcb-42b1-bf4d-53af9f3c6990
iGXhvdd.jpg

Me and Aaron.​

Reaction score
Bye Dommy gunna miss you broo had some fun times in perp! I hope you come on every once in a while to say hi and all that!

Reaction score
Its always a big shame to see a member of the community who has been here for sometime leave. I would like to wish you the best of luck with your future plans. The fact that your leaving because of rules, to me is an outrage, but it is your choice and I respect that choice. I hope to one day see you come back, but until then good luck!

Reaction score
Dommy you are a great guy and all, but there is a fine line between banter and just being a pain, when I was RC you would come over and grab the back of the truck and pull it around because the little hook part is grabable, at one such time you then caused the RC Truck to bug out killing me in the process, that then stops me from doing my job. This latest Ban was because you pulled a large drift at the Intersection and as I tried to pull you over you ran away all the way to the City Garage before jumping off and running to the Forest, I suggest you read the rules if you don't know the new ones and think about your actions and what result will occur. I hope to see you in 2 weeks time from now, if you choose not to then goodluck on what you may do in the future, C.Byford.

Reaction score
What a fucking joke saying shit like that? Bro I happily talk all the shit noone wants to talk about. I say it on the forums, I couldn't care less. Ever since the start of Perpheads the PD has been upgraded with whitelist etc. What has the criminals had? Oh..... nothing. We have however gotten louder gun sounds, more expensive tickets and I shit you not, stricter rules.
I complain about all sorts of shit like that all the time. And if you want evidence here you go:
2a7c904b1bc32a561ec05baf8d4d2ef2.png

I checked your profile, and didn't seem to find anything rebel like stuff. Your postings are all just positive stuff with nothing saying "ARRRGH SHIT SERVER"

@Feng Yamaguchi
2d223d8cb71e8776c55b0ddc0fadcb88.png

would show if i could

Reaction score
Have a good time where ever you are going to.

But honestly, your thread is absolute shite.
Exact points would be at the bazaar or business you can't place defense but in puffer-mart which is
Good for basing in is not classed as a business / shop its disgusting and despicable.
Gladly I am the only person in the PH community who is willing to speak out and you guys need to
Speak out more often in order to get your opinion heard and to get respected.
Maybe actually try and do something about it instead of "speaking out". Some of us don't like it but we live with it. Clearly the staff team also see its a good idea. Bazaar shops are OP for power growing never mind adding more props to it.

Would you like a medal for mentioning this in a goodbye thread?
Simulation-Kids-font-b-Gold-b-font-font-b-Plastic-b-font-Winners-font-b-Medals.jpg

Enjoy.

Reaction score
Just saying i haven't been writing most of the comments someone must have been on my account.