Goodbye :(

Reaction score
Well, I've been here for like 2 years now and I wanted to play because of the police jobs and I thought my Toshiba laptop would handle it. I always wanted to play perp and last Christmas I finally got my dream gaming PC. However, my experience wasn't as great as I thought it would be. I have had fun times, loads of laughs but the down side is I have a bad reputation and loads of bans and warnings on record, all of them being in 2016. I have 13 warnings and 6 bans which is a horrible reputation. But for the past couple of months PERP has started to get really boring and I used to play it all the time every single day I got home from school, hence why I have 1 month playtime but there's nothing to do. I got my dream car which I never thought I'd actually achieve but I just got it around 2 weeks ago which I'm happy about. I really don't feel like there's anything to do on PERP now and it's just the same thing over and over again, growing drugs, getting raided, being a cop, raiding, etc. I just think it's time for me to move on, there's just one thing I wish I could of got before I'm leaving but that wont happen until December which is Expert Member, lol.

Well here are the people who made my experience possible:

There are so many people so I really do apologise if I have missed you.

Max Good - Although he doesn't have a forum account, I met him when I first joined as a police officer and we became good friends and roleplayed all the time, sadly he stopped playing perp and got addicted to CS:GO due to him winning a StatTrak SG 553 Cyrex Minimal Wear and we have hardly talked since he stopped playing PERP.

@Cruse - Me and Cruse have been friends for years when we met on a Garry's Mod community back in the day. We then met each other on PERP and he adopted me as his sweatervest into the Silent March / Cartel. He had about 5 days playtime and I had 2 days. To say we beat La Cosa Nostra in our first defence it was pretty good for us and Caine just bragged about it for about a month straight. Then we had arguments, fell out and we ended up being friends to this day.

@Jericho - Well, another best friend made in PERP. I was at bazaar and I made a fake @plpdtyla and I asked people to follow me on it, including him so then we talked a lot and ended up basing each other, leading to banter and being good friends. Not really anything else to say.

@LordTyla - I can't really remember when or why we became friends but we have done a lot of patrolling together and raiding people over displayal of offensive weapons, those were the days... #Tyla4Admin.

@Joe / ReeceArnolds / Amber Powell / James Powell? - I still don't know what his name is haha. I actually became friends with him whilst talking to him on his YouTube channel about why he's hated a lot. Then we became friends, based together and then we had arguments all the time, etc. That's when I understood that he had a bad reputation. But we had jokes about him and some of the banter wouldn't be possible without him, but in the end I think I'm friends with him lol.

@Moon The Goon - It all started when I joined Ironside and you were one of the enemies on the list. I told you personally I wanted nothing to do with it all as I liked you and then I can't remember how but we became friends, based together and then you betrayed me for Aaron, but in the end we were friends again and hardly talked to each other.

@SuperKiller9824 - It started back in the Silent Cartel where you was an org member, we based together and never really became close friends but friends. We had good talks and jokes and then we kind of split up as we went in to different orgs. That was the last I saw of you, do you even still play perp?

@Teemo - I'd say another Reece Arnolds story. I tried mugging you and then somehow we become friends and then played together on DayZ, etc. We've been friends for about a couple of weeks but we do talk a lot to this day.

@xhantium - Brung me into the harper family where I earnt all the money to buy my new car with and I bribed him for capo, but demoted me because I was inactive for like a couple of days. (Hope you enjoyed those 20 mp5s)

@atomic_wizard - We had some fun and good times, always make fun of my new car because apparently it wasn't worth it. Same as Jack Morman, met in Silent March and became friends.

Again, I'm sorry if I missed you.

I guess this is farewell, so farewell perpheads...

2 minutes after making the post... - https://i.gyazo.com/a21e05936e9d469686fa0b1125d6fa89.png

Reaction score
It's sad to see you go man, you were misjudged by so many people. If they actually knew you they would realise that you were a alright lad.

You will be back in a week or so, but if not just don't go.

Cya later alligator.

JER

Reaction score
I was not expecting this. It had become second nature to see you around the city on a day-to-day basis. I completely understand your loss in interest from PERP's repetitive nature and I do feel the same. It's sad to see you go.

I would just like to thank you for the experiences and tips you've taught me when I was new. You will be missed.

Best of wishes with your future endeavours!

Deleted member 1235

I played with you a few times as Mayor. Was good fun with you because I was able to kill so many people as SS :kappa: Take care!

Reaction score
I'm sorry but you're unable to leave at this time. Please reboot your computer and load perp up.

Good luck and I hope to see you back soon (you will miss it eventually lol)