Goodbye...

Reaction score
After almost 1,000 hours in gmod and over 3 weeks in PERP, it's time for it to come to an end. I've been part of this community for over a year now and have met so many great people. Pretty much everyone I've met in this community has been great and very friendly to me. So you might ask, why are you leaving? I'm leaving because one reason, not enough passiveRP. I decided to take a break from PERP about a week ago and went to play some Arma 3. After joining an Arma 3 Life mod, I've realized that cops and robbers isn't what a roleplay server should be about. I've literally started a Go-Kart racing business and had so much support it's unreal. I don't have anything againsts perp, or the cops and robbers thing it has going for it, but I just really enjoy what I'm doing over here. At some point in the future I may come back, but I am going to be resigning from my PLPD rank, so no I'm not giving away all my money. Special thanks to some of the people who made my Perpheads experience amazing. @Jay @Garret_Pp @Racxes @McLovin @Cole @ShadowJoey @Chase @Photon @Samsterminator I hope to come back to Perp sometime in the future and see how things have changed, but in the meantime, good luck!

Reaction score
I will miss you my son :(
You were always a fun player but you've always been a good rp'er so good luck but I am sorry that you're going. Don't forget to turn in your tenure or resignation for the PLPD :D

Reaction score
Sad to see you go dude. It was really fun when we were officers on duty together. Good luck in the future.

Reaction score
Sorry to see you leave mate. I've seen you around alot and you had some great role play skills. Please keep safe and I hope to see you again.
Best of luck in future indevers.

Reaction score
Thats why every one should make a pasta restaurant.
Than will people like @Pestam not leave any more.
*Act wave*
/me says goodbye

(Ow and if you ever need a place to store your money you know where to find me XD)

Reaction score
Well there goes another great corporal, keep me updated on how you are, and gimme the IP to the Arma server, maybe I will come on with you at some point. Good luck doing what you're doing pal, hope all goes well.

Reaction score
Another great person is gone. It's sad to see you go. Best of luck in the future and I hope you'll be back someday.

Reaction score
Sorry to see you go buddy... It was a lot of fun playing police with you. Wish you the best of luck with everything. I'll miss you dude.

Reaction score
Bye bye Pestam, never really got to know you.
Btw your name always makes me think about smelly cheese I don't know why.

Reaction score
@Pestam i will miss u :(

4495474.jpg

so here it goes:

medium