Goodbye.

Reaction score
I am sorry for how you feel, but you cannot possibly blame those those "little boys and girls", as they are just doing part of what PERP is about. I mean, even with the recent situation that resulted in an admin situation, they had done nothing wrong. Heck, you even got a warning yourself.

Perhaps, you should look towards the rule-breakers, rather than the players that are just having fun.

Either way, good luck with your future endeavours.

Reaction score
*Giggles* Alright.
What were you expecting out of a Garry's Mod server? It is full of children and people who simply want to mess with others..

Best of luck anyways.

Reaction score
Thanks for the rating the server positively Carlo. Leave one on yelp as well please.

But on a serious note, no server will be the same as the one you found 2 years ago. The whole Garry's Mod community has changed.

bye friendo

Last edited:

MattIs

Nothing gets done if you don't tell us.
I think you forget its a community, meaning if everyone does their part to help out, shit gets done.

Reaction score
Oh no, he thinks the server is bad after breaking rules and meeting people who has light voices. There might not be a ton of rp going on, but it's still an awesome community to be in if you manage to fit in and perpheads has developed with so much custom content by now that It's close to not being PERP anymore. People have fun togheter and you're obiviously not having fun if you let your experience be ruined by other people's voices. Those people has paid for Garry's mod and has the same right to learn, play and enjoy themselves. Yes some people try to ruin other people's experience, but that's what we have the staff team is for and they do a great job. Thry might not be active at this season, but that'd cause they got lives, education and many people has exams now. If you think you can go about and complain after 14 hours IG and brag that you played PERP two years ago and that it was way better, you can find your own way out, or you can try and get used to it.

Perpheads isn't perfect, but It's way better than most other servers out there.