Grow Inc. Application

Gix

Reaction score
If you met our requirements you can apply in this thread.
Follow this format:

Steam Name:

Ingame Name:

Have you been a member of Grow Inc. prior to our relaunch?

Other experience:

Y'all can add me on steam if you have any questions :)

Reaction score
Steam Name: Hoblit

Ingame Name: Noah Santiago

Have you been a member of Grow Inc. prior to our relaunch? No, I have been here a long time tho, old school man :)

Other experience: Crescendo

Reaction score
Steam Name: Belg Lmfao

Ingame Name: Laquisha Jamallkins

Have you been a member of Grow Inc. prior to our relaunch?: No, But i've been in S-Hooden back in evocity which was quite a big org too

Other experience: Been here since the start of PERPHeads and thus I have 2 years experience and I know how to roleplay decently. My firearms level is 86 and leveling up by the day

Last edited:
Reactions: Gix
Reaction score
Steam Name: Lamar

Ingame Name: Richard Zharikov

Have you been a member of Grow Inc. prior to our relaunch? no, but Iv'e been a member and captain at Armenian Mafia.

Other experience: I have never stole/snitched on my previous org, Armenians were my first organisation and last one, I can bring big weaponary, Im a great shootor, Good raider, Good defender, Can bullshit through everything.

Deleted member 27

I dont like this idea of Grow Inc. Org.
I feel this will cause some resious problems in the community, more that it already has with CriminalRP and DrugRP.

User was warned for this post

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Steam Name: Frank

Ingame Name: Paul Matthews

Have you been a member of Grow Inc. prior to our relaunch? No, but I was in a lot of orgs, im experienced.

Other experience: I am just a normal guy, trying to find terror. I have a lot of guns on my own and ammo. I have everything I need. Also, I have 3 weeks IG playtime.

Gix

Reaction score
Steam Name: Frank

Ingame Name: Paul Matthews

Have you been a member of Grow Inc. prior to our relaunch? No, but I was in a lot of orgs, im experienced.

Other experience: I am just a normal guy, trying to find terror. I have a lot of guns on my own and ammo. I have everything I need. Also, I have 3 weeks IG playtime.

Denied.

Reaction score
Steam Name: Shadow

Ingame Name: Josh Osmond (Might change it)

Have you been a member of Grow Inc. prior to our relaunch? No, Im new to PerpHeads

Other experience: No

Gix

Reaction score
Steam Name: Shadow

Ingame Name: Josh Osmond (Might change it)

Have you been a member of Grow Inc. prior to our relaunch? No, Im new to PerpHeads

Other experience: No

Normally you would not be accepted, but members of our org has vouched for you leading to your acceptance.