Guess what I have returned

Reaction score
Hey guys Death Howl here and im sorry for suddenly vanishing on you but im back and here to stay once again. Regarding some believing that this was caused by me being denied this is not true I just got caught up with life.

My most recent staffing position was in Ash Gaming who was trying to launch a serious military roleplay using the nutscript gamemode. My position was Super Admin however the launch went very bad and the community shut down. I have been helping out trying to get another community off the ground but I know the owner too well that it will not work because of him. He has massive social issue with people and uses other servers ideas, I also had to teach him the data protection act when he wanted to buy a server (He is 13 so save me please).

I joined the server today and I was massively suprised at how garrys mod is dying but the community is still strong. I fell in love with the server once again and even bans will not keep me away and like last time I will do what I can to help and even more.

I hope that the community welcomes me back and I hope to become a big part of the community. Also to manner im sorry to see you resign but everyone has a life and everyone reaches that age where they have the choice of community or life.