Guide to Assassinating The Mayor.

Reaction score
Assassinating The Mayor Guide

Step 1: Fair Reasoning.

You must have a fair and/or a realistic reasoning for killing the Mayor.

Examples of Fair Reasoning:

Taxes set ABOVE 35%.

General mismanagement of City Funds & Emergency Use Vehicles.

Any instance that would be justifiable by Rule 2.5.
Please note that these are just EXAMPLES of fair reasoning.

Step 2: Fair Warning.

You MUST give the Mayor a FAIR warning.
This does not mean that you go tell the Mayor you are going to kill him.

Examples of a Fair Warning:

Find the Mayor In Character and give him a warning that you will take action if this is not changed.

Find the Mayors Phone Number and warn him through a call or a text.

Make a '/advert' pretending to be the News along the lines of... "{PLN} Citizens not happy with Mayors decision to keep taxes above 40%... what will they do to respond"

Step 3: Assassinating the Mayor

The way you go about killing the Mayor is all up to you, but ALWAYS remember to do so in a realistic fashion.
If you know you will not escape, don't try.

If your method of assassination will result in your death or a Jail sentence for yourself, don't try.

The Mayor is a Government Employee who is watched by Secret Service and Police constantly. Have a proper plan for your assassination and you should have no issues.

Still stuck?
Refer below to rules commonly involved in this situation.

The mayor may only be assassinated if it sufficiently benefits the players involved or if the mayor has negatively affected the players in a severe personal way. Where possible, players should attempt to directly convince the Mayor to improve city management or change their tax policies before attempting an assassination.

Please note that any assassination of the mayor is very likely to be looked-into in depth and treated more strictly, meaning that players must have good reason for such actions.

Examples of reasons to justifiably assassinate the mayor include, but are not limited to:

• Failing to adhere to promises regarding city management & tax policy
  • Discriminatory conduct towards diverse groups of people
  • Any instance in which it would be justifiable to kill another player according to rule 2.5
  • General mismanagement of city affairs such as draining city funds or failing to fund emergency vehicles

Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons.

This rule is specifically relevant to the violation of any In-Character law, meaning that murders, thefts, etc, are all expected to be conducted realistically;

A few common examples of unreasonable risks includes, but is not limited to:

• Running on the highway without a justifiable reason
  • Loitering around the vicinity of a shootout you are not a part of or being within the line of fire from both intentional and accidental fire. Users must flee the scene of a shootout and wait for police to clear the scene and reopen the area to the public. This applies regardless of you being restrained or not.
  • Murdering a police officer(s) to avoid yourself or others receiving a minor punishment, such as a small ticket or a minor jail sentence
  • Loitering around the scene of a crime you committed with the intention of engaging in more combat
  • To not comply with reasonable orders given under the direct threat of a lethal weapon pointed at you, such as a mugging.
  • Committing a violent or serious crime, such as murder, theft, arson, etc. whilst knowing that police are in direct eyeshot of the scene you wish to commit the crime at.
  • After committing a crime, relevant precautions should be taken to avoid arrest or police attention, such as avoiding public places.

Reaction score
Well my last post got deleted for no reason but this guide is great and helps new players and even experienced players get a better understanding on these kinds of things

very cool @Edisom but add in what @nutrient10 mentioned too

2CD65207-C649-4966-AC3C-46E2604CB634.jpeg

Reaction score
Step 1 threaten the mayor
step 2 wait
step 3 walk up to him say times up shoot him in the head
step 4 get into a car waiting for you and speed off
step 5 jail or profit

Reaction score
You forgot the part where the supreme swat van rams into you and the whole PD lights you up

Reaction score
This post is borderline pathetic.

"taxes being set above 35%" That's not a good reason, do those taxes actually have a negative effect on you? Do you own a shop? Are you crafting?

The way you word this post makes it seem like if the Mayor so much as looks at you funny you can just assassinate him.
  • Using /advert is not a valid fair warning
Please refer to the rule - "Where possible, players should attempt to directly convince the Mayor to improve city management or change their tax policies before attempting an assassination"

• directly convince the Mayor
Using /advert is not in any possible way direct communication, the person playing the Mayor may not have time to look at the chat, you should be approaching the Mayor in character to state how displeased you are.

If you're going to make a post like this trying to explain to the playerbase what they can and cannot do you should completely flesh it out with large examples of GOOD reasoning for assassination.

Reaction score
This post is borderline pathetic.
Seriously? Relax dude, I posted this out of my own well doing of trying to do something nice for the community.
"taxes being set above 35%" That's not a good reason, do those taxes actually have a negative effect on you? Do you own a shop? Are you crafting?

The way you word this post makes it seem like if the Mayor so much as looks at you funny you can just assassinate him.
I made sure, to check with the staff, what the limit of taxes have to be set at, before you take action. IDK how you read my post as what you said. I was pretty clear in it that you need fair reasoning, and then to give the mayor a fair warning. Did I miss some valid points? Sure, but why come attack my post of me trying to do something nice to the community, rather then come correct what I got wrong so I can fix it and leave it at that.

Reaction score
What he is trying to say, is that if the taxes are above 35%, but you are not crafting or do not own a shop. Then it wouldn't be a valid excuse as it doesn't affect you as much.

Reaction score
I haven't attacked anything, I'm simply stating that you shouldn't make posts about following rules if your post doesn't follow the rules, you'll just confuse some of the simple minded people here.

Reaction score
i can swear that some players not even affected by tax, assassinate the mayor just to have a shootout