Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Kurze
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: Forgotten_Ace6
Your Roleplay Name: Tyrone Andrews
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:216670389

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was given a warning for killing the mayor when I had been warning him to lower ALL taxes to the lowest they can go. Keep in mind I have been warning him via advert for well over 30 mins, his responses were always denying my request. This gives me the full right to KOS the mayor as he didnt listen to ALL of my demands.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I got warned for 2.5, when this isn't the case. I have advised the mayor to lower the taxes as they were really high and affecting me, after half an hour of advising and warning him directly to lower the taxes. I finally assassinated him, if there was any rule to be broken it would be 3.12 Mayor Assassination and not 2.5. He was basically mismanaging the funds of the city to the point it wouldn't be useful to get any government job as all the vehicles and funds were lowered.

Reaction score

Hello, we have looked at the warning with @Bojing.

This should indeed be a 3.12 warning not a 2.5 warning, this has been edited.

In the report chat we had, I already told you that the taxes were at their lowest for the past 10 minutes. You first said it was the sales taxes, then swapped over to the fuel taxes after being told it was lowered ages ago.

You also claimed that government jobs wouldn't be useful while they had everything they needed with pay and cars and slots.

Proof of broadcasts here:
[Broadcast] The mayor has listened to SGT Barry. We have put down the sales taxes and Fuel taxes!
[Broadcast] A firesale is upon us! the taxes will be lowered for 15 minutes!
[Broadcast] Im afraid you are not looking. The Taxes are at the lowest it can be for the past 5 minutes!

This warning dispute has been denied as you had no justifiable reason to kill the mayor nor did the current taxes at that point negatively benefit you.

Status
Not open for further replies.