Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: KeiwaM
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Loganleo30
Your Roleplay Name: Iman Atsee
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:473167614

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: User killed the mayor after he was offered money to do so. The taxes were low and there was no beneficial reason to kill the mayor

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello,
A man on the street offered me and my friend 200k to assassinate the mayor so that is what we did. I wasn't aware that being paid to assassinate the mayor isn't a valid reason to kill the mayor as in the loading screen you can see a person about to shoot the mayor. I also think the mayor should of had personal protection to prevent assassination attempts.

A1L

Reaction score

You need a valid reason under 3.12 Mayoral Assassination to kill the mayor, you put your life at risk as well as your imprisonment for no reason at all. You should look into this before actually doing anything of a sort.

The mayor may only be assassinated if it sufficiently benefits the players involved or if the mayor has negatively affected the players in a severe personal way. Where possible, players should attempt to directly convince the Mayor to improve city management or change their tax policies before attempting an assassination.

Status
Not open for further replies.