gun game server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea:
A separate PERP server that has continuous rounds of gun game.

Why should this be added? (pros):
Creating a completely separate server to host gun game will eliminate the annoyance of getting people asking you for gun game every day, its obviously a very sought after event. At the moment right now for new players to get an understanding of the shooting physics on PERP the only available options are either get into a shootout or the shooting range which isn't efficient enough to teach a sweater how to defend themselves, There have been many FiveM RP servers with separate gun game servers that have had much success due to their popularity being boosted by new people playing their gun game server.

What negatives could this have? (cons):
People would probably complain about how the server is an RP server not a PVP one
Cant use gun game as a tool to resurrect the server
Would have to moderate both servers instead of just one

*Other additions: Please leave feedback if you disagree.

Max

Reaction score
+support how has this not been though of before, zansa for cm

Reaction score
This is a bad idea, the main playercount will drop, and after a week or 2 people would think gungame is boring, the (gungame) server dies off, and the event is useless.

Reaction score
perp is already gun game just go to bazaar also it'll kill the main server

ModoSN

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Like Lucius said, this would kill the player count on the main server for like two weeks and then everyone would hate gun game event

personally for me, I want to smash my head against the wall after about 2/3 games of gun game anyway because of the spawn points

Reaction score
The whole point of gun games is they're supposed to be a fun thing every once in awhile, hence why its called an "Event". Dividing our community between more than 1 public server is a bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.