One more server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The point is that we have all the time new people joining the game and they dont know how to roleplay serious yet so my idea is to make 2 kind of servers. the first one for newbies and when they reach the proper limit of gameplay they should be given a password to the server number 2 which is gonna be seriously rp. because at the moment everytime im playing i see day by day the server to become worse. people dont follow the rules they dont know the rules some of them and all the time there is a chaos in the server which means not serious rp. i believe that 2 servers which in the second one all the experienced people can join is going to be much better for the players and the server environment

Reaction score
for example right now while i was writing this topic i got rdmed, who knows how and why, not to mention that police officers are the best lawbreakers in town

Reaction score
I personally think that this is not going to happen, and i hope it's not going to happen. Cause 2 of the same servers. i think it would ruin the community of players on the server right now, and adding a server would just be sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.