Gymbros, What is your meal plan for getting the sufficient protein?

Reaction score
brother something I really got inspired by is how someone mentioned on new years how people take breaks and just relax but they work out still. If we look at that objectively speaking that's literally the most free chance at getting ahead of your competition. Those are the times MOST people are lazy while the ones who REALLY are savage and want to win and achieve their goal as a priority amongst their top priorities they couldn't care less about if it's a holiday or not.
You are right for sure, my sleeping pattern has went to shit though so I am always too tired to lift weights. If you are struggling to get protein powder check out serious gainz its really cheap protein powder in a massive tub

Reaction score
Fast from 6pm until 12 midday, chicken shawarma wrap (or any kind of chicken wrap) at midday for lunch with 150g of chicken. Two chicken breast (or four thighs as everyone knows thighs are the best), broccoli and low fat ice cream for dinner. Once lost 30kg in six months doing this. Then one to two hours doing weights at the gym, protein shake with three scoops and water. 50 lengths of the pool to finish off. Usually gym in the morning and swim in the evening.

In total just shy of 200g of protein.

Complex carbs are bad! Only eat them bulking or a small amount in a thin wrap with my lunch.

Five litres of water a day.

Gym six days a week, alternate between lower and upper. Arms, chest and shoulders everyday as I love the big chest, arms and shoulders look. Sauna for 15/20 mins then cold shower.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Today I put 4 eggs in an omlet popped a can of tuna open and drizzled some mozarella shredded cheese on that, And it SLAPPED.

According to my calculations
nerd.gif

The meal was about 51 grams of protein.