Halloween Events - 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
style-logo.png
Halloween Events Beginning 27th October
Hello and Happy Halloween, this year we are going to be hosting some new events! These events will be hosted by our VERY OWN HELPERS! These events are going to be taking place in the run-up to Halloween and climax with our famous zombie event on Halloween itself! These events will take place in the afternoon/early evening, however, there is no set time for when they will take place.

All winners of events will receive a suitably themed prize!

The order of the events and a small description is as follows:

Murder Event - 27th October

The classic Garry's Mod murder game mode in your own city hall! @LilChicken and @nutrient10 will be responsible for this event.

Obstacle Course - 28th October

A possible aquatic animal-themed game may have some influence in this obstacle course however there will also be some different courses! @MiniRaze @Lucius Husky and @Exnem will be responsible for this.

Pumpkin Basketball Tournament - 29th October

A basketball tournament where the basketball is a pumpkin will be held! Details of the sizes of team will be decided on the day. Led by dunk master @rogue.

Halloween Hangman - 30th October

Better dust off your dictionaries for this one! In a last man standing competition you will be required to correctly guess the words or face a drop into a pit of zombies! This event will be led by @Tyla Jai or myself.

Zombie Event - 31st October

Head for the hills as zombies invade Paralake! Will the government be able to successfully keep the people of Paralake safe or will they be doomed to become a repetitive zombie series on HBO?!

Hope to see you all there for all the events! Happy Halloween!

Community Management

Reaction score
A possible aquatic animal-themed game may have some influence in this obstacle course
@Max 's ma coming on PERP? :oops::oops::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Hopefully the zombie thing is fun like it was last year, and that the secret meta isn't patched.

Reaction score
  • Staff
Join the server to have a chance at winning one of these two great ghosts kindly created by @Lelios!

NuoEU2d.jpg

Reaction score
Come to the top of the City Garage to have a chance at winning the ghost. There will be three rounds with 5 players, giving 15 players a chance to win. Hosted by @Collier

e4b08785cf083d9bdab2a6c48a58f901.jpg

Reaction score
I just wanted to thank you for awsome events (even tho there was no gun game :mad: ) it was great fun and I hope I will see you in Another holiday special ones!

Status
Not open for further replies.