have team speak be joinable by a tempoary code for non org members

Reaction score
Description of the idea: have team speak be joinable by a temporary code for non org members so you can talk to them there would be a little icon on the bottom that says invite code and then it generates one the person invites leaves the team speak by them doing it or dc'ing

Why should this be added? (pros): stops metagaming also allows non org members to join a vc also solves issues like people not knowing if its fine to use discord etc because it'll be replaced by a ingame version

What negatives could this have? (cons): hard to code but im sure the staff team could handle it

*Other additions: have the option to kick out members etc from the team speak

Reaction score
Just call them in-game.

Org TSs are for org members only it doesn't make sense that an outsider should be able to join them in an org chat. Also I don't see how this would prevent metagaming. Even if people are in the same org they can easily still metagame. TS is usually used in shootouts for orgs so I don't see a real use for this.

But this is only my opinion.

Reaction score
Just call them in-game.

Org TSs are for org members only it doesn't make sense that an outsider should be able to join them in an org chat. Also I don't see how this would prevent metagaming. Even if people are in the same org they can easily still metagame. TS is usually used in shootouts for orgs so I don't see a real use for this.

But this is only my opinion.
but what if you are doing a bank robbery etc and you have a non org members rocking around with you and if poeple have this as a alternative they wont use discord etcra

Reaction score
but what if you are doing a bank robbery etc and you have a non org members rocking around with you and if poeple have this as a alternative they wont use discord etcra
I've had to deal with this before but I still think it should be the way it is. TS benefits people in a single organization and sharing it with everyone else makes org TSs redundant. Besides, it makes it so that citizens have a universal radio and it can also become quite annoying at times with so many people on TS.

Again, its a matter of balancing the powers of civilians and officers to keep the game enjoyable for everyone.

Reaction score
I've had to deal with this before but I still think it should be the way it is. TS benefits people in a single organization and sharing it with everyone else makes org TS's redundant. Besides, it makes it so that citizens have a universal radio and it can also become quite annoying at times with so many people on TS.

Again, its a matter of balancing the powers of civilians and officers to keep the game enjoyable for everyone.
how about a limit on the people allowed to join a vc maybe 6 or 8

Reaction score
how about a limit on the people allowed to join a vc maybe 6 or 8
Some orgs like MENSA have org meetings that have more than that limit join at the same time. The point of it is that everyone in an org know each other and understand their roles. Afterall, its an organization and if you want to share their perks then join them.

Reaction score
Some orgs like MENSA have org meetings that have more than that limit join at the same time. The point of it is that everyone in an org know each other and understand their roles. Afterall, its an organization and if you want to share their perks then join them.
for that i propose a simple idea have channels that are org only with no limit and ones that are public { invite code only} the invite code only one's have the limit on them