Server Suggestion Have the option to hide the "Not for sale" sign

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Have the option to hide the "Not for sale" sign
Suggestion Description: From time to time I use props in my build, which I can not drop as a normal prop and have to put them on sale for it to work. I propose an option in the cash register layout to hide the "Not for sale" sign.

Why should this be added?:
- Cleaner builds

What negatives could this have?:
- The work to make it work

Useful Images:

Reaction score
How will we be able to actually differentiate a shop item and an actual item? I see this potentially causing confusion

Reaction score
  • Staff
How will we be able to actually differentiate a shop item and an actual item? I see this potentially causing confusion
Why would you need to differentiate them if they are not for sale? That is the sole purpose to make props such as the metal rod usable as a props and without the ugly red text. And the owner would as he could not remove it with ALT + E, but E and then Pick up

Reaction score
Why would you need to differentiate them if they are not for sale? That is the sole purpose to make props such as the metal rod usable as a props and without the ugly red text. And the owner would as he could not remove it with ALT + E, but E and then Pick up
Then you should instead suggest a 'place as prop' suggestion for that prop, my point still stands.

Reaction score
  • Staff
Then you should instead suggest a 'place as prop' suggestion for that prop, my point still stands.
That sounds complicated and I think my way would be simpler. As props I would like to see placable are metal rods (and other materials of course), holiday dolls, all the foods and drinks, guns, illegal substances and equipment.