Server Suggestion Let buddies physgun items on sale in F4

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Let buddies physgun items on sale in F4
Suggestion Description: Add the option to let your friends move your items, that are for sale. Making it easier to work in a joint shop, that you have with them. Or if you want to help someone who does not have Premium.

People doing stupid stuff with the items would be prevented by the option being seperate from Physgun Props and if you don't trust people with Physgun Props you most likely won't give them access to Physgun for items on sale.

Why should this be added?:
- Quality of life
- No more guns of people without Premium being all over Bazaar

What negatives could this have?:
- People doing stupid stuff with the items

Reaction score
To be fair the only way this could go wrong is probably if you have the wrong friends on your buddy list, maybe a way around this is adding a interily new tab, something along the lines of "For Sale Physgun", adding a new row of boxes for your buddies. For the rest I agree it's all up to who you add to your buddies.

Reaction score
  • Staff
To be fair the only way this could go wrong is probably if you have the wrong friends on your buddy list, maybe a way around this is adding a interily new tab, something along the lines of "For Sale Physgun", adding a new row of boxes for your buddies. For the rest I agree it's all up to who you add to your buddies.
That is what I meant with "People doing stupid stuff with the items would be prevented by the option being seperate from Physgun Props"

Reaction score
I really like this idea. It means that for organisations which have built a high level of trust between its members, they could simply start a shop and begin putting items on display to be sold from organisation storage or at least friends owning one shop can move both their items around on display.

I also think this would work well in-conjunction with my current open suggestion, as this thread where I got the inspiration for it!

Reaction score
  • Staff
I really like this idea. It means that for organisations which have built a high level of trust between its members, they could simply start a shop and begin putting items on display to be sold from organisation storage or at least friends owning one shop can move both their items around on display.

I also think this would work well in-conjunction with my current open suggestion, as this thread where I got the inspiration for it!
I agree with you, and to make selling guns/other stuff even better, adding this suggestion made by Exnem, about selling stuff from storage, would be even better.

Reaction score
This is a nice suggestion but it can be used in another way such as, it is one of the features of having a premium. In my opinion, it would affect negatively selling it because "what's the point of buying premium when your friend can lift the stuff for you". I would like to see it implemented as @Acerius mentioned, but still, it will have the same effect as stated above. On the other hand, its a want not a need, the coding you need to do on this feature to work outranks the benefits