Hayden Carter Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
// Posted for Hayden as he is permanently forum banned.

Appealing for: Ban / Blacklist
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Collier @Madda
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name: green
Your In-game Name: Hayden Carter
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79218086

Why were you banned/blacklisted: cheating
Why should this appeal be considered:

Additional Comment(s): So it’s almost been 7 months now of being banned, and I am making an appeal again to hopefully change your mind or come to some kind of agreement.

I know for the last couple of months of me playing I acted very poorly and said some rude things that were uncalled for and shouldn’t have been said or mentioned. After my ban I continued to make some bad choices not thinking much of it. Maybe I still don’t deserve the chance, again it is your decision but I want to assure you that I have changed. I have reflected on my actions and if I am ever unbanned it won’t happen again. After I was banned on Perpheads I have basically never used my computer and I do get the feeling of missing the gameplay. I don’t want any trouble nor do I want to create any problems. I know I have done exactly that before but I really only want to stay hidden and play on the server (hence why I didn’t make another forum appeal).
If there are any possibility’s of doing some kind of work to prove myself or some type of restrictions, I will take them. Hopefully you can give me a second chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.