Hayden's appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Spaceshots isn’t staff anymore so @Madda @Collier @Dom_
How long were you banned for: permanent

Your Steam Name: ...
Your In-game Name: Hayden Carter I think before ban
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79218086

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating
Why should this appeal be considered:

Hello. It’s me, again. I’m appealing yet again for my ban. I guess the first thing I should start of by doing is apologizing. I am sorry for both cheating and playing on different accounts after my ban. I own up to it and acknowledge my mistake 100%. After my ban I also repeatedly went on teamspeak and annoyed administration. I also apologize for this.

I don’t really know why I did it at the time. Looking back on it now, I see that it was not a very effective way of gaining back any type of trust to join the server again. It’s been a long time now (around 10 months I think) and I really have changed. I probably was the same type of person the first few appeals but I really have changed now. Also, you may have noticed that I created quite a lot of appeals. Hopefully this shows incentive that I just want to play on the server. Maybe it doesn’t but it’s really the only thing I’m trying to do here. My point is that I don’t want to cause any problems, I just want to play on the server again.

Additional Comment(s):

Reaction score
Your attitude is awful, you say that you apologize for your actions and I don't believe you for a second, you bought money, ban evaded atleast 8 times, cheated and was toxic as fuck. To be fair and brutally honest, I don't think you deserve to come back.

Reaction score
I mean I think he has tried to ban evade 8 times because he really miss perp, and I think he will do hes best if he gets unbanned. He might’ve been a toxic person but you need to give him a chance to prove that he has changed. Now you are basically judging him by the profile he had 1 year ago, this might sound rude to Hayden but he is still a kid (if I remember his age well) he will get more serious and will act more like an adult over time.

So I really think Hayden should receive a chance to get back

Reaction score
Nothing will change my mind about him, he doesn't deserve to come back. He showed total disregard for his actions. Just because you miss perp, it doesn't give you the right to ban evade and attempt to ruin peoples enjoyment.

Sam

Reaction score
This is a interesting one.

I do apologise for spelling mistakes and such, writing this on my phone.

Most apologies I am open to. I’ve always been willing to give people second chances.
But one thing that I know for a fact is that people do not change. Of course something’s can change, but your behaviour will never change.
Just look at @Husky , he is still the toxic cunt from years ago. I would even go as far as to say he is more toxic now than before. It’s his personality, and this won’t change. But he might try to not use words like “e-whore” and other words I can’t write here when on PERP, but he will still be the same as before. Now, some people can try to suppress their toxic behaviour to make sure they don’t get banned. But this is not something Hayden Carter does.

While banned, he has joined the server and teamspeak countless of times. Keeping up with his previous toxic behaviour. Him joining even when banned shows that he has no sense of when to stop, in my opinion he has major problems to work out. He needs to understand when someone says no. You can not play PERP if you can not listen to staff...

So you might ask, why am I replying?
Because I have had a lot of contact with this guy while he has been banned. I also banned many of his Alts. And during this period he tried countless of times to find my real identity. Resulting in him actually getting my real name somehow. What’s funny is that he tried to scare me, I guess? Saying random stuff about a person he thought was me. But the funny thing is, it was not even me... anyways. This toxic person should never be let back, he can go back to trading stocks or what ever he does.

@Husky sorry for saying you are a toxic cunt, but we all know it’s true :rolleyes:

Reaction score
//posting on behalf of hayden

@SpaceShots @Samuel Disregard? Anything that I was told to do on teamspeak by @McGlinchy & @Dom_ I did. I realized that I was only making things worse by joining teamspeak, and started doing as I was told. Hopefully Dom can recall our conversation on team speak and sees that I have changed by listening to him. Give me the benefit of the doubt and at least give me a chance to prove myself. :)

Reaction score
You only really done what we asked after harassing us for a few hours. I don’t really care what happens with the appeal but stop spamming people to talk to you, it gets boring :(

Sam

Reaction score
Disregard? Should we disregard that you are creeping me out by trying to hint that you have information on me?

You were told that your apology would be considered if you stopped joining ts, but do you know what happened the second you left? Everyone laughed and said that you were never coming back.

You have issues... even when banned you break rules. How is it even possible?!

Reaction score
yes, CWB even, he made it to Senior Admin, so I don't think Samuel's post here even makes sense.

Sam

Reaction score
@KeiwaM He was banned, and @Ayjay is still as toxic. So my point makes perfect sense. But he took the effort to not display his toxicity while being staff. He tried to be nice to other people.

But you can clearly see that @Ayjay is the same as 3-4 years ago.
So your post makes no sense @KeiwaM

Reaction score
@Samuel So Ayjay could display his efforts to not display it, but when it's someone that aint your friend it's not possible and won't ever happen?

Sam

Reaction score
@KeiwaM Ayjay was not my friend when he got banned nor when he was unbanned. I disliked @Ayjay for a while.

Hayden Carter has claimed he has changed a total of 13 times to me directly. And after each time he has joined back on alt accounts, joined teamspeak or tried to get a hold of my personal data. To scare me I guess? At one point it becomes clear that he does not want to try to follow our lovely rules. Instead he breaks them while banned.

Ayjay did something terrible towards @Blackdown but then again it was one incident. He then came back after a while playing nice. He did not spend several months spamming staff or trying to gather personal data on staff.

Sam

Reaction score
Staff should not have to worry about having a community member gathering data on them. We do not need more ezrider incidents.

The rules are clear, but yet he continued breaking them. And he went over the line trying to get information about my life...

Reaction score
rip ayjay :( he means well but, can't change the fact that he is from UK, like everyone else that gets cwb :(

Reaction score
Denied

1. We hardly ever unban any cheaters for atleast one year after their ban has been issued
2. You've ban evaded a million times
3. You attempted to gain Samuel's personal information, which is just straight up weird and creepy

Status
Not open for further replies.