Appealing for: Ban / Blacklist
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @SpaceShots
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Nesspro
Your In-game Name: Hayden Carter
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79218086

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating
Why should this appeal be considered: Alright so I decided to make another one of these to hopefully show that I am serious and want to return as a different person/player. It’s now been more than one month and I still regret my choice. I have been registered since 2015 and have been playing since 2014 (around 6 years). I made a mistake once and I am ready to show that I can change by any means. Sorry again to those who were affected.

n0tMeLoL

I have looked at myself and can reflect on my actions and wrong doings. I’m not saying that I am perfect but what you are saying is wrong. I don’t understand why you bother complaining about my attitude when you spend your time trying to ruin my experience/get me banned because I car bombed you a couple of times, seriously.

n0tMeLoL

I always follow rules and role play. If you ask anyone that has had contact with me (org members etc) they can give me a good reputation and vouch. Again the only laughable part here is you making you life goal to remove me from this community.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Keep bullshitting dude this wont be accepted. https://bans.perpheads.com/?search=STEAM_0:1:79218086

Maybe realising I treat everyone the same as you rather than judge me for in-game actions for raids and mugs could help you rather than using it as an excuse for your own actions and shit you say. You carbombed me once after I killed you because you were salty, theres no skill in that which is exactly why you'd start cheating. Hilarious though.

n0tMeLoL

@Daigestive Instead of telling me to “look in the mirror” you can reflect on you own actions? It’s not only In-game but you constantly harass me on forums and plpd. We both know it, so why are you trying to argue? you are honestly so sad just get a life instead of bothering me

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
@Falck thats just excuses for your own actions. Why should I care about what I've said and done in the past? Im not the one banned. It doesnt affect me. Calling me sad and telling me to get a life is exactly why you wont be unbanned. Your pathetic. I study Physics. I live with 3 girls and sleep with 1. I very much have a life. I doubt many people can match that in this community.

Status
Not open for further replies.