Hazzrd's Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Console (anticheat)
How long were you banned for: permanent

Your Steam Name
: Hazz..
Your In-game Name: Hazzrd FX
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:83026851

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Attempted Cheating
Why should this appeal be considered:

The date of my ban was over 5 years ago since then I have learnt a lot and most definitely moved on from any form of cheating. I recently bought a new pc and considered playing some serious RP on Gmod, going through my friend's list I came across one of them playing perp so I decided to join and to my attention, I was banned permanently. Following this I decided to make a new steam account and try to log in for a fresh start, no cheating, no breaking rules, nothing, I did consider appealing however at the time I never considered that staff might unban someone portrayed as a cheater, I assumed once you cheat that's it you never get another chance(i got banned again).

I am truly sorry for attempting to ban evade I just wanted a second chance however clearly that wasn't the right way to approach it, I should've just come straight to the forms beforehand instead of expanding the situation giving a worse impression on myself trying to clear up my cheating history. I would more than appreciate a second chance at enjoying what the server has to offer.

Thank you for reading<3

Additional Comment(s):

Ban Link: https://bans.perpheads.com/?search=Hazzrd+FX

Status
Not open for further replies.