Headphones

Reaction score
My HyperX Cloud Alpha headphones are slowly falling apart after owning them for like 4 years, so I'm looking to buy myself a new pair of headphones. I don't need a microphone on them, as I already use an AT2020USB+ for my mic. Budget wise, I'm alright spending a few hundred as long as they are actually good. Also, wireless would be ideal, and I can't really be bothered to go all audiophile and buy high ohm headphones requiring an AMP/DAC.

So far, I've found the SteelSeries Arctic Nova Pro Wireless which look promising: https://www.amazon.co.uk/SteelSeries-Arctis-Nova-Pro-Wireless/dp/B09ZLRCH1H but looking for some suggestions from others.

Reaction score
I use a fairly torn apart pair of Corsair VOID Pros, pretty good for price imo

Reaction score
Astro A40’s very cheap secondhand and refurbished , top quality last pair lasted me 5 years and only broke because I snapped them

Reaction score
buy high ohm headphones requiring an AMP/DAC.
While it's not necessarry you can run some off of your motherboards audio if you can bear with the volume controls but you should be able to run the beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro 32 Ohm version just fine. Some even report they can run the 80 Ohm without any problems. I've had mine for 3 years or so and I still love them, many hate it for being a treble monster though but I can manage it.

Although I still recommend a DAC/AMP, it makes all the difference in the world even for IEM's. FiiO E10K (Type-C version or Olympus 2) is a cheap option that can basically run just about everything, I replaced it with a Qudelix 5K recent-ish though for the Bluetooth functionality.

Reaction score
As i have broken at least 40 pairs due to fifa i can only use apple wired earphones as i can not afford a new pair.
But i recommend they are so shit by me new ones amazing

Reaction score
I recommend Steel Series 9 Wireless. I have the 7s and the headset is comfortable for me, Noise cancelling, lasts a long time on battery and they have a whole engine that goes with the headset as a first party software to configure ur headset to ur liking with the type of content you're going to listen to and other things in the software.

Reaction score
My HyperX Cloud Alpha headphones are slowly falling apart after owning them for like 4 years, so I'm looking to buy myself a new pair of headphones. I don't need a microphone on them, as I already use an AT2020USB+ for my mic. Budget wise, I'm alright spending a few hundred as long as they are actually good. Also, wireless would be ideal, and I can't really be bothered to go all audiophile and buy high ohm headphones requiring an AMP/DAC.

So far, I've found the SteelSeries Arctic Nova Pro Wireless which look promising: https://www.amazon.co.uk/SteelSeries-Arctis-Nova-Pro-Wireless/dp/B09ZLRCH1H but looking for some suggestions from others.
I've used the Artic Nova Pro's for a few weeks now and it's a great headset, the audio quality is great, very comfy and the mixer is easy to use and works perfectly well.

I got mine here https://uae.microless.com/product/s...ellation-compatible-with-ps4-ps5-black-61520/

I know they have a UK site, not sure how the price conversion works on the UK site.