Heart attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Heart attack

Short explanation (in notes):
- You will recieve a hart attack when: you still are jogging/running when exausted
Or when you eat alot of burgers in a very short time(40% chance of getting one

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
even when exausted, you still are jogging. which doesnt make sense to me. you can jogg for endless of minutes. If you had the willpower to do this in real life. not all players are marathon runners in paralake.You have a chance of getting a hartattack when running for so longSame with eating 15 burgers at once.

Optional additions:
- Suggest 'em
-
-

I don't think this is needed at all. You wouldn't get in this sort of situation by jogging unless you have some sort of heart disease or you've been smoking weed for 20 years. I say no.

It's great that you're coming with suggestions though, much appreciated.

This suggestion is silly and should not be added. Imagine the amount of dead people on the streets? It would be like something out of the middle ages with people driving with F100s full to the brim with dead bodies near the PD.

This isn't realistic at all, very very very very few people will have a heart attack from continuous exercise and most of those people only have a heart attack while doing exercise because of environmental problems, for example eating fuck loads of really unhealthy food for the whole of there life, smoking, doing drugs ect ect. The chance of a normal healthy person having a heart attack while doing exercise is next to non.

tumblr_nfie76sltQ1u0k6deo1_500.jpg

Denied,

It would just cause unnecessary problems with 40% of getting a heart attack... In addition, there's no real need for it at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.