Names not seeable if weapon in attack stance

• Thread starter Deleted member 5920
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5920

Topic: Names not seeable if weapon in attack stance

Short explanation (in notes):
- When you put your weapon into attack stance you can't see other peoples names.
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

If you're hiding in trees, people can see your name which wouldn't happen in real life. When SWAT flashbang, you can see their names and spray at them, @Synatec got shot yesterday cause the SWAT shot him cause of his name when he was surrendering when he had been shooting at them before. It would stop the metagame of names. Also it adds more roleplay. :kappa:

Optional additions:
- None
-
-

Reaction score
I've been thinking about this a long time ago when Ethan was still banned :kappa: but just didn't make the suggestion because I am fat and lazy.

(Habbo Credits to @Jordan for this part)
There would be a problem with reports because you need the name of the person breaking rules to report them. If you can't see the names you would have to describe their clothes and that is just retarded.

Let me give you a scenario what happens a lot.
John Doe is shooting at S.W.A.T. Officer Jane Doe in the forest, the S.W.A.T. Officer succesfully flashes John Doe making John Doe surrender. The S.W.A.T. Officer doesn't see his body with his hands up but he does see his name and starts shooting at the name killing a civilian that is surrendering, John Doe bled out.

This happens too much and it is also really annoying when it happens to yourself.

I will Support this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.