Hearts of Iron IV

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date

Deleted member 1235

maxresdefault.jpg
So for those who aren't aware yet, HoiIV is set to come out on June 6th 2016. It's a grand strategy game that allows you to play as ANY country that existed between 1936-1947. Whether you want to play as the British and declare war on the Soviet Union alongside Germany or play as Albania and pretend you're important, the possibilities are endless.

I'm wondering if anyone else is as hyped :hype: for this game as I am. If so what will you play as? Maybe we can organise a multi-player game once it's out, as you can create your own factions in this game. Who needs Third Reich when you got the Perp Reich?

It's also made by Paradox who do really great games. They're also noted for throwing you in the deep end when it comes to working out how to actually play their games.

(Just some game-play of the developers playing as Finland)

@Trande Get this game so I can Operation barbarossa your ass

Reaction score
Sure as hell hyped, I played HoI 3 for a while and it was great fun (sadly you needed the DLCs to get most mods and stuff). The 3D map now is gonna make the game way more fun and hopefully the community make some great mods again.