Hearts Of Iron IV Mass Multiplayer Match

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date

Deleted member 1235

maxresdefault.jpg

@Trande and myself have decided to host a multilayer match for Hoi IV. The glory of this game is that you can be any country. We are hoping to gain a handful of people (say around 10+) but as many as possible can join. We have yet to confirm a date, as we think it's best to let people do singe-player a bit to get the jist of the game. We have some rules in order to make sure everyone enjoys it. If you wish to join us follow the template below!
Rules:
Major states must follow historical paths. This includes France,UK,Germany,USSR,USA,Japan and Italy. This is to prevent them invading smaller neighbours and gaining an unfair advantage. In other words, if you're playing as France, you can't go taking over Belgium and Netherlands in 1937. Rules will be explained in detail when you join. All other states are allowed free roam, and as such, Norway can invade Sweden or Poland invade the Czechs.

Template
Steam Name:
Desired Country:
Do you plan on playing this country with another player? (Two people can be the same country, controlling different aspects)

Steam Name: Gruppenfuhrer Duffy
Desired Country: Hungary
hungary_small.png

Do you plan on playing this country with another player? (Two people can be the same country, controlling different aspects): No

Reaction score
Steam Name: Trande
Desired Country: Yugoslavia <3
Do you plan on playing this country with another player? (Two people can be the same country, controlling different aspects): No

Reaction score
I would play if I had the game, I could have build my German empire
If you wait like 1 - 2 month until I can buy it I can play.

Reaction score
Steam Name: Eviction Notice
Desired Country: Britain
Do you plan on playing this country with another player? (Two people can be the same country, controlling different aspects) Na, I can leave the EU perfectly fine on my own.

Deleted member 1235

I'm on this game all evening tonight (ty @Trande for getting me addicted). If you want to play together then message me on steam.

Reaction score
Hopefully this game goes on sale in the steam summer sale and i'll buy it.

Germany will rise!
[DOUBLEPOST=1472907449,1466509732][/DOUBLEPOST]If anyone has this game and wants to actually play then add me on steam. Duffy is to op.

Deleted member 1235

Someone play with me and Lewis in 5 minutes

Reaction score
We're looking for more players who want to play with us.

Send me a message or reply here if this is you.

We're having a game tonight.

Last edited: