Helicopter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic:
Private helicopter flights.

Short explanation:
Maybe something like a Cab driver to rent a personal helicopter to fly around the city.
It would be really awesome and perp would be even more realistic.

Detailed description:
There`s a great producer of helicopters (WAC). You can watch my demos link below on my Steam profile page.

Optional additions:
You can see a video here of me flying around in a helicopter it works really well.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=491518242&requirelogin=true

Reaction score
No no no, just no. This will be so abused and shit on, also I think they are already working on it probably.

Reaction score
Dont let kids fly them then. Wont be a problem if only people can fly with a license.

Reaction score
Ask someone if they can fly and if they say "How can can it be" get out and call emergancy services to ready for a crash.

I also believe that any flying aircraft will be abused by people screaming Allau Akbar.

So if you want the server to suddenly turn into a fail rp server support it.

Reaction score
Lol your childish thoughts though. If you abuse the helicopter it will just result in a ban or blacklist, Or just for certain people who can really fly it, but everybody will be able to rent it.

Reaction score
Thats why its good when not everybody can fly them. The Only problem i thought about was Fps drops above the city.

Reaction score
There are so many people screaming "allahu akbar" recently. If we get helicopters perp will be:" 9/11 simulator"

Last edited:
Reaction score
Rumours say it's being added :kappa:

Really? How hard is it to look through the denied/accepted section...? It's been accepted and denied so many times.

closed and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.