Photon light system.

Short explanation:
-Add a new ambulance
-A more modern one
-Better graphics
-Bus driver job.
-Photon light system

Detailed description:
We have an ambulance atm, its really old and inside it looks awfull, the textures inside is messed up and i think we could use a new ambulance

I would suggest that we would get a busdriver job, this could be really awesome, i will suggest some busses down below.

Photon light system. This lightsystem is really cool and brings the realistic twist inside the car lights.

Ambulance suggestion

Can be downloaded here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=350397872

Bus suggestion

Can be downloaded here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=130227747.

Photon light system, contains the ambulance and alot of other nice emergency vehicles.

Photon car pack (contains the ambulance i think) with emergency vehicles and the lights for them: http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=339699307.

Light engine here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=339648087.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5920

It's not TDM.

Already suggested, use the search bar.

Nuff said.

Reaction score
I think that this should really be considered, as the lightsystem shows the current lights you have on, emergency tone and the indicators. The ambulance should also really be considered, the one now is, as we said, ugly. The bus driver job, would be a nice thing to add i thought. It wont be really needed to add the job, just thought it was a fun thing to increase roleplay within public transportation.

Reaction score
We have a tram for public transport, a bus driver is not needed as we also got a Taxi driver. Busses are too hard to manevuer around Paralake and I've tried SligWolf before and It's not realistic to have such a small bus. Also the Photon lightning is not custom made by the PH developers which is needed for it to be implemented. PH does not buy addons or sell their own custom made addons.

P.S. The bus driver is a job which will be hard to work as people will just complain that It is slow etc. I know this is the case for the Tram but It's reliable and works way better. And I cannot see that players would like to drive people around the map continuiosuly.

-Support.

Reaction score
So let's get a few things straight about this idea and other points made within this thread.

@[PG] Bidzi
First off you say the current ambulance is bad, but you're suggesting we use a lime green Christmas tree in the shape of a vehicle. I personally can not stand that design nor how many lights are on it. That's besides the fact that it hardly looks like an ambulance but rather just a van with a paint job made to resemble an ambulance. So no thanks what we have is still better if you ask me as it's clearly identifiable as an ambulance.

Secondly, the bus driver job was removed for several different reasons on purpose; least of which is a bus on the highway would only create chaos by slowing traffic or breaking down blocking all lanes, and it wouldn't be very safe for the road crew to tow it back either. If you look through the denied ideas you'll find it has been suggested to bring it back several times and thusly denied several times.

As for Photon, if we put our light system in that overly contrasting map that all car designers do that hides many details of how there are some flaws with the model, it would look just as good if not better honestly. I don't know if you've played on a server that supports Photon or not, but any time I have it makes me want to puke because of how over the top it is and having lights that are completely unneeded on at all times. Additionally having seen the setup files for Photon, I think the designers had every intention of making as difficult as possible, while with ours I can add lights in not much time, and easily have it work. And your only argument is "it brings a realistic twist" what is more realistic in this than what we have now? To me it looks like you have cataracts and the lights simply become all a blur to where the light loses all definition.

@Ethan
It's not simply because things aren't TDM we don't add them, it's more of the fact that we use TDM simply because he generally has consistent scaling of his vehicles as well as how the textures work with them. While I don't know if you've seen something like SGM's Lexus LFA, but it is massively over sized and looks incredibly wrong. Also adding other sets of cars would increase our content a fair share, because of all the extra bits that are required for them. So overall we just tend to stick with TDM as it's fairly easy for us to add in a reasonable amount of time, unlike trying to make our tuning, coloring, metal trim, etc systems work with a new car designer. Suffice to say, we use TDM not because we are only dedicated to his work, but more of because how it is easy for us to not have to worry about other conflicts that may arise as a result of someone else's.

Feel free to disagree with any point I have made but that is how I feel, however a disagreement without feedback gets us both nowhere. So I'm willing to listen to counterpoints made to this but ratings alone will be ignored.

Reaction score
I played on a server with that Photon lighting thing and I saw 3 cop cars in 1 place with their lights on and its laggy as fuck so think about the whole police force responding to a shootout with 60 people on, The lag will be insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.