Hello everyone!

Reaction score
Welcome to the community, mate! If you require any help, ask in the help chat on the server, contact someone (or me) on the TeamSpeak 3 server or open a conversation with me, or someone else who is willing to help you.
Enjoy your stay!

Reaction score
Welcome in the community @sG | Marine Putin. If you need help with something feel free to contact some one, everybody on the forms will help where they can.

welcome_community.gif

Reaction score
Hello, welcome to the community.

Although you've been here a couple of days, there's most likely things you wonder about so don't hesitate to ask anyone.

If you are experiencing bugs or problems with the perpheads content, you should check out this thread right here
You can also find an overview map of paralake right here
9e9cd2b8e0de6eea9cfb3ee6f91968a7.jpg

And lastly, if there's anything else you wonder about, head over to the guides section and support section of the forums where users have posted useful threads regarding perpheads and the content. Have a look to see if you can find the solution to your problem there before making a support thread here if all else fails.

You can find the current up-to-date forum rules and server rules under these two links.

Enjoy your stay! :p

Reaction score
Ah Putin, I've seen you around. You're funny as hell man. Welcome to the forums. Glad to see you're getting more involved in the community.

Reaction score
Hello, welcome to Perpheads! I really hope you'll have a great stay here, I just wanted to tell you to please read read the rules, when I joined I didn't and I messed up my record completely, I hope you won't make the same mistake as me, because it really fucking sucks donkeypenis, literally, so just please, read the rules and don't start talking to people that break rules.