Hello Everyone

Reaction score
Hi PERPHEADS Community!

Well, I used to be a member of PERPHEADS 1 year ago, until ... well ... I got banned for ... spamming the forums. Yeah, I know is just ridiculous I also think that. Anyways after 1 year I decided to be back to PERPHEADS and make a Ban Appeal which got accepted, and I'm grateful for that.

So ... I decided to make this Introduction in order to take a new and fresh start after one year. At least it might be a start to "clean" my mistakes. See you In-Game!!!

Reaction score
Hello James,

Welcome back, I hope you don't get banned again and I hope I see you play PERP once again!

Thanks for reading

~Have fun.

Reaction score
Oi mate remember alot of sheit changed so dont make any mistakes, but anyways welcome back bud.

Have fun and see you in Paralake City.

Reaction score
It is always splendid to see old(er) members rejoin us after a long break, even if they did/do not have the best past experiences in the community, I can relate.

Welcome back to PERPHeads, be sure to read up on the recent changes made to the server by our numerous decelopers in the 'News & Announcements' section and familiarise yourself with some new/changed 'Rules & Laws'. Enjoy your return and get to know some new faces.

Kindest regards,

Reaction score
Hello there, you're new here to me so that means welcome! I hope you don't crash any weddings!

Reaction score
Welcome back! We have got some chanches after one year. Hope to see you in game.

Have fun!